Host a Komae MeetupHosting a meetup is the easiest way to introduce Komae to your friends. Sign me Up!
How do I host a Komae Meetup?
Make it adults-only, kid-friendly, or full family fun. It’s your party & you can do what you want to!
The goal is to gather together your friends and have them invite their friends, too.
Everyone will learn about free babysitting with Komae, laugh, connect, and meet new friends to add to their Village!
Register your meetup and we’ll send you everything you need to host an awesome party.
- Make a Facebook event or e-vite and offer a perk to friends who bring a friend.
- Snacks! Keep it simple or get your Pinterest on. Our favorite themes revolve around coffee or wine.
- Have a small prize for the first person in the room to post a sit during the meetup!
- Get name tags. This helps people remember each other’s names so they can easily connect on Komae.
- Babysitter probs? If you host it in your home, have some of the spouse’s watch the all the kids in the playroom while the someone from each family enjoys the meetup!
Check planning off your list!
We know your to-do list is long, so we have made it super simple to host a Komae Meetup. You don’t even need to fully understand how Komae works! You and your friends will learn together.
Our Host Packet is filled with invites, videos, itinerary, answers to FAQ’s, and fun tips for making your meetup a success!
Let’s do this.
Pick a date, register your meet up, and text your friends. Voila! You’re ready to get your free babysitting party started.