Become a Guest Blogger with Komae
If you’re looking for an opportunity to write a blog to the Komae audience, while increasing awareness for your own personal brand, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re excited to partner with you as we work together to help moms and dads find their rhythm in parenting. Take a look around, fill out the guest blogger application, and let’s get talkin’!
- Do offer an opinion to our readers.
- Do ask readers a question that encourages engagement.
- Do feel free to link back to relevant content on your own blog and social media channels, but please no more than three links per blog article.
- Do write to an audience of parents.
- Do use original content.
- Do share a preview on your own website with a link to the blog on Komae’s website.
- Do not use foul language.
- Do not plagiarize other content.
- Do not write on polarizing or discriminatory topics.
- Do not write more than 1,000 words.
- Do not post the full blog on your own website. Only previews with a link to the blog on Komae’s website.
- Komae reserves the right to edit content to fit our voice and style. We will send a final look before we post it publicly.
- The author has copyright to their own words, but Komae reserves the right to use the content in other areas with the proper attribution.
- Komae reserves the right to post the blog on their website at any time.