Become a Guest Blogger with Komae
If you’re looking for an opportunity to write a blog to the Komae audience, while increasing awareness for your own personal brand, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re excited to partner with you as we work together to help moms and dads find their rhythm in parenting. Take a look around, fill out the guest blogger application, and let’s get talkin’!
- Do offer an opinion to our readers, while asking the question for them to comment with their opinion.
- Do feel free to link back to relevant content on your own blog and social media channels, but please no more than two links per blog article.
- Do write to an audience of Moms, Dads, or both.
- Do use original content.
- Do provide one relevant photo for the blog with a description.
- Do turn in your draft on time.
- Do share a preview on your own website with a link to the blog on Komae’s website.
- Do not use foul language.
- Do not plagiarize other content.
- Do not write on polarizing or discriminatory topics.
- Do not write more than 1,000 words.
- Do not post the full blog on your own website. Only previews with a link to the blog on Komae’s website.
- Komae reserves the right to edit content to fit our voice and style. We will send a final look before we post it publically.
- The author has copyright to their own words, but Komae reserves the right to use the content in other areas with the proper attribution.
- Authors drafts are due within two weeks of proposal approval. Due dates are final unless changes are agreed upon by both parties.
- Komae reserves the right to post the blog on their website at any time.