Apply to be a KEO
Hello from Amy and Audrey, Co-Founders of Komae! If you are seeing this message, we’ll assume you’re a huge Komae fan and have interest in becoming a Komae Engagement Organizer (KEO). We’re hand selecting outgoing, excited, and connected people who will represent us in their community and help Komae grow. If selected, you’ll get free Komae Premium, loads of swag, and eternal bragging rights that you were part of the Komae revolution!
Tell us about yourself, your community, and why we should pick you as one of our first KEO’s. We look forward to hearing from you!
What does a KEO do?
- Join Amy & Audrey and other KEOs in weekly video chats discussing ideas & more.
- Create & manage a local KomUnity Facebook group.
- Host private/public Komae Mommy Meetups and Playdates.
- Reach out to local organizations who’d help spread the word.
- Pass out flyers, business cards, engage in social posts.
What’s in it for you?
- FREE upgrade to Komae Premium.
- Kickoff box stuffed with swag for you and your friends.
- Membership to a private Facebook group with other KEOs and the Komae Team.
- Weekly group video chat with Komae Co-Founders, Amy & Audrey.
- Fun giveaways to share in your community.
- Compensation per download, sit swap & premium upgrade within your assigned territory.