Interested in Joining the Komae Team?
At Komae we believe in family and we treat our team like an extension of our own with a flexible and fun culture. As one of the fastest growing tech startups in Akron, OH, we are looking for talented and creative people that share our passion for using technology to solve problems and build community. We are always open to receiving resumes and have our current openings listed below.
Location: Akron, OH
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a fast-growing tech start-up, currently seeking an experienced web developer to aid an existing team and continue iterating on our mobile application. We are looking for a well-rounded developer familiar with working within a team and independently, that enjoys solving problems and learning new technologies. Work may range from functional additions to frontend improvements and the ability to jump between these types of tasks is ideal.
Overall we are looking for individuals interested in joining an existing team and helping take Komae to the next level on all platforms.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or Sass
- Collaboration within Version Control (Git)
- AngularJS, Bootstrap
- React Native
- MSSQL / PostgreSQL
- UI Design Experience & Interest
- Google Analytics, Data Analysis, Conversion Optimization
Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Akron, OH
Job Type : Full-Time
Fast-growing technology start-up is currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to boost brand awareness and consistency across all channels, maintaining a strong online company voice through digital media. This person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of digital strategies, supporting the mission and goals of the company. This role’s marketing efforts are expected to have a direct result on the customer’s adoption and engagement rates of our mobile application, along with the company’s overall CAC.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Content creation for social media, website, blog, email marketing, and press releases.
- Manage social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Organize and promote influencer programs for parents with significant social networks.
- Organize and promote ambassador program for activators in local communities.
- Suggest and implement marketing methods, increasing profitability and monitoring ROI and KPI’s.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Business Administration, Communications or related work experience
- 5+ years in marketing and promotion
- Excellent analytical, data-driven thinking, and project management skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing manager
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- An ability to multitask and perform in a fast paced startup environment.